In-depth market information & advisory on business strategies.
Market consultation exists to guide your business decisions by giving you insight into your market, your competitors, your products, your marketing, and your customers. By enabling you to make informed choices, our market consultation report will help you develop a successful marketing strategy.
1. Target market entry strategy
* Advice on market dynamics and potential business opportunities.
* Examine market structure and size, trends, sectors development.
* Recommend the most appropriate mode of entry and business model.
2. Specific trade information of the target market
Provide sector specific trade regulations and import procedures, key legislation & rules, customs & import procedures, tariffs, product packaging & labeling guidelines, accreditation & certification, as well as useful contact information.
3. Competitor analysis of target market
Provide a snapshot of key competitors in the market. This includes general contact information of these companies, their marketing strategies, product/ servicing offerings, key channels, end-buyers, pricing information (applicable for retail products only), and price sensitivity analysis of the market.
4. Local expert evaluation & suggestion
To deepen the understanding of the target market, an in-depth interview with a local leading distributor will be arranged to go beyond what can be uncovered through secondary research alone. This expert will review the product in real life in order to provide the suggestion that answers questions relevant solely to your company.